- The shop minimum is $100.00
- The hourly rate is $150.00 when client provides artwork
- The hourly rate is $180.00 for custom and coverup work (to compensate artist for consultation, research, design and drawing time)
- A minimum deposit of $100.00 is required to secure an appointment and/or start the art (can be more for bigger and more complex pieces)
- To book an appointment: 1) Call for availability of artist you wish to consult with, 2) Come in for consulation and 3) Leave a deposit and book an appointment.
- Deposits are non-refundable, however they are applied to the final session of the tattoo when it is completed.
- Deposits expire 90 days after your artwork is prepared or after you last session, whichever is later, unless special arrangements are made with your artist.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required to change an appointment time, without forfeiting the deposit.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late for an appointment you may be considered a no-show and will have to reschedule. If this happens more than once you may lose your deposit.
Tips and Tricks
- Eat well. Eating a huge meal with lots of protien about 1/2 hour prior to being tattooed is the most important thing you can do to assure that your experience is a pleasant one and that you don't pass out.
- Be well rested. Be well (not sick, high or hung over). Except Tylenol, don't do drugs or drink prior to being tattooed.
- If you're scared and aren't allergic to it, take Acetominophen (Tylenol) 1/2 hour prior to the procedure. It will take the edge off and increase your endurance.
- Ladies: try to avoid scheduling sessions while suffering from Pre Menstrual Syndrome when your pain threshold is only about half of what it normally is.
- Don't bring little kids or pets. We don't do "insta-sleeves" so don't show up 45 minutes before your flight leaves.
- Please do not send us 12 emails with 20 attachments. Involve yourself in your own tattoo; try narrow down what it is that you actually want.
- WE ARE NOT HERE TO COPY OTHER PEOPLE'S CUSTOM TATTOOS. We can use images as stylistic and compositional inspiration when developing a custom design for you, which can be similar (not identical) to the one you saw on Pintarest, because that would be unethical.