- The shop minimum is $150.00
- A minimum deposit of $120.00 is required to secure an appointment and/or start the art (can be more for bigger and more complex pieces)
- To book an appointment: 1) Call or email artist of choice to
arrange consultations and appointments. 3) Leave deposit and book.
- Deposits are non-refundable. They are applied to the final session of
the tattoo when it is completed.
- Deposits expire 90 days after your artwork is prepared or after your most recent session, whichever is later, unless special arrangements are made.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required to change an appointment time, without forfeiting the deposit.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late for an appointment you may be considered a no-show and have to reschedule. If this happens more than once, you may loose your deposit.
Tips and Tricks
- Eat well. Eating a huge meal with lots of protein about 1/2 hour before being tattooed is the most important thing you can do to make your experience a pleasant one and to guard against fainting.
- Be well-rested.
- Do not come if you are sick, high or hung over. Don't do drugs (except Tylenol) or drink prior to being tattooed.
- Taking Acetominophen (Tylenol) 1/2 hour prior to the procedure will take the edge off the pain and will increase endurance.
- Ladies: avoid scheduling sessions while suffering from pre-menstrual syndrome, at this time one's pain threshold is only about half of what it normally is.
- Don't bring little kids or pets. We don't do "insta-sleeves" so don't show up 45 minutes before your flight leaves.
- Please do not send us 12 emails with 20 attachments. Involve yourself in your own tattoo; try narrow down what it is that you actually want.
- WE ARE NOT HERE TO COPY OTHER PEOPLE'S CUSTOM TATTOOS. Because that would be unethical. We can use images as stylistic and compositional inspiration when developing a custom design, which can be similar (not identical) to the one you saw on Pintarest.
Wear a mask
Call ahead for availability
Cancel if you're sick